This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole consists of Campbell’s Soup, flavorful rice cooked in chicken broth, and a buttery, crunchy Ritz topping. Cook up some clean bird or use Rotisserie!
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, optional
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, uncooked
- 1 1/4 cups white long grain rice, uncooked
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, or 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup milk
- 10.75 oz. Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 ranges.
- Cut fowl into chew-sized portions and season with Italian seasoning and favored amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large pot over medium heat until melted. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on all facets, approximately five minutes. Remove and set apart. Note: This step is not wanted if the use of a cooked rotisserie hen.
- Add the chook broth and rice to the pot and produce to a boil. Reduce warmness to a simmer and cowl tightly for 7 mins.
- Remove the lid and use a silicone spatula to present it a stir and loosen it from the lowest. Add the broccoli florets and update the lid. Cook for greater 8 minutes.
- Stir the rice/broccoli and turn the warmth off. Add the cooked chook, soup, milk, sour cream, and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 casserole dish and pour inside the rice aggregate.
- Top with ultimate cheddar cheese.
- More …
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 418kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 780mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 89mg