This Copycat model of Longhorn’s well-known Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe tastes similar to the eating place! From delicious pickles to crunchy parmesan crust.. Get geared up to make this easy recipe each week!
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless/boneless chicken breasts, pounded to ¾ inch thick
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
Marinade: (Shortcut- Use Italian Salad Dressing)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, chopped into bits
- 3/4 cup Provolone cheese, chopped into bits
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 Tablespoons Buttermilk Ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- Whisk all marinade components collectively till well-blended and uniform in consistency.
- Place the chicken in a gallon freezer bag, get rid of the air, and seal. Use a meat mallet to pound it to ¾ inch thick.
- Sprinkle every facet of the chicken lightly with salt and pepper if favored.
- Place the chicken in a new freezer bag along side the marinade. Seal out the air and marinate within the fridge for at the very least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high warmth.
- More …
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 557kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1043mg
- Fat: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 31g
- Cholesterol: 114mg