This creamy bacon chicken recipe is a decadent and scrumptious dinner that’s easy sufficient for a weeknight and attractive sufficient for agency. It’s prepared in about half-hour!
- 8 ounces (250 g) green beans halved (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4–5 chicken thighs bone in, skin on or off
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1–2 sprigs rosemary (OPTIONAL)
- 1 pound (500 g) baby red potatoes quartered
- 2 tablespoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 1–1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Cut the bacon up and upload it to a skillet (I use kitchen shears to make this task quick). Fry it over medium-excessive heat till crispy (about 10 minutes). Once the bacon is carried out, take it out of the pan and set it apart. Leave the bacon fat within the pan.
- Meanwhile, prep your chicken (reduce it in 1/2 lengthwise so that you have four smaller cutlets). Sprinkle them with the garlic powder and pepper after which coat them in the flour.
- Add the chook to the skillet and prepare dinner it inside the final bacon fat over medium-excessive warmness for four-5 minutes/facet or till it is golden. If it begins to splatter lots, reduce the heat. Once the bird is browned, take it out of the pan and set it apart.
- Add the chook broth, lemon juice, and butter to the pan. Let it bubble till it is reduced by way of half of (approximately 3-4 mins).
- More …
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American