Turkish garlic butter with cauliflower – a full, comfortable, healthy and healthy bowl! Ground turkey is full of spices and vanilla flavors and cooked on delicious and crunchy cauliflower. Use foods rich in carbohydrates, ketones, and antique appetizers for dinner. This turkey butter and garlic with cauliflower is ready in less than 30 minutes, and everyone will order more of this relaxing, low-carb food! Please enjoy!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER GROUND TURKEY WITH CAULIFLOWER
- Fresh chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut amino, for Paleo)
- 1 lb (450g) ground turkey (or ground chicken)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 head cauliflower, sliced into florets
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- Red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Make a cauliflower turkey with cauliflower: Heat a large skillet over a low heat with a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Cauliflower Cauliflower is pre-cooked in a frying pan a little golden brown, taking care not to burn cauliflower. Glaze with lemon juice, then add some fresh coriander, salt and pepper, then mix well. Move to a shallow dish.
2. In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if the cauliflower is burning), melt the butter and 1 tablespoon of oil, cook the turkey, and cut the meat with a wooden spoon. When the turkey does not become pink, add garlic and onion powder and stir quickly. Add soy sauce, water and hot pepper sauce, continue cooking, and stir regularly for a few minutes.
3. Put the turkey aside and return broccoli to the pot. Quickly heat and spread cauliflower in the sauce. Add sesame oil and sprinkle with chopped coriander and red pepper flakes and garnish with lemon slices. Serve Turkey Garlic Butter with Cauliflower Now – Enjoy!
- To cook cauliflower faster: put cauliflower florets in a bowl, add a quarter cup (60 ml) of water, cover the bowl and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes, then fry.
- If you want more spices: Take the cooked turkey out of the pan and add butter, garlic and onion flour. Glaze soy sauce and pepper sauce, and add a few drops of water if necessary, you can use the same amount as the ingredients list. Transfer to a small bowl and serve with cooked turkey and broccoli.