Because some days you just want a hearty snack, a simple vegan noodle recipe will be ready in about 20 minutes!
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz. pasta of choice (I used quinoa linguini pasta)
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced and cut in half
- almond parmesan, to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced and cut in half
- mineral salt & cracked pepper to taste
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, with juices
- 2 handfuls of spinach, or baby greens of choice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced (I used baby bella)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Pasta: Cook the pasta of your choice according to the packing instructions. I’m waiting.
Vegetables: In a large saucepan, heat the oil to a medium high, add mushrooms, zucchini, onions, garlic and spices, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mushrooms and zucchini soften and stir the mixture. Add the tomatoes and cook until heated. Stir the spinach to make it wither. Seasoning to taste.
Collection: Put the vegetables on the pasta bed and sprinkle them with parmesan almonds.
Storage: Leftovers may be stored inside the fridge for up to five- 6 days, in a included box.
If necessary, fry onions and garlic for five minutes, then add other ingredients, then fry again until tender. Usually this is done in the recipes, but this is “lazy noodles” and the portion I made works fine, at least I think it’s good!
- Category: Pasta, Entree
- Method: boil, saute
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Calories: 407
- Sodium: 212.7mg
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 74.6g
- Protein: 15.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg